Feedback on my store for conversions

Solved
ChiquiAlta
Excursionist
15 1 2

I've recently launched my site and am getting traffic but my conversions are really low.  I've changed photos and my loading speed is good, but I can't work out why my conversions are so low.  Any feedback regarding what i could do to make my conversions better - please state the bleeding obvious, I'm too close to it.  Many thanks Marina 

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @ChiquiAlta,

Hyde here from Shopify.

If you could link your store so that I can take a look at it, I'd be very happy to offer feedback!

Broadly, it is, of course, important to get your conversion rate up.  This is the ultimate goal of running a store, after all, to get people purchasing!
There are a lot of ways you might approach this and there is no one correct method for all stores and business types.

Given that, we’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimizing your conversion rate.

There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend. It outlines 5 common mistakes made by store owners:

20-04-vmt8n-fkvk2

It will always be up to you as the store owner to brand, market, and research for your business; though hopefully the resources above will provide you with some leads to pursue.

If you would prefer to get some professional help with your marketing for your store you can consider hiring a Shopify Expert Marketer. Experts are professional service providers that have a track record of working with Shopify stores.

I hope this helps, but I look forward to seeing your store so that I can provide more specific feedback.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ChiquiAlta
Excursionist
15 1 2

Sh!t sorry. Thought it came up with my log in.  its www.chiquialta.com  Thank you

0 Likes
ChiquiAlta
Excursionist
15 1 2
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

No worries @ChiquiAlta!

You've done a brilliant job on your store. It's laid out beautifully, very easy to navigate, stunning colors and imagery. You've got a sharp, witty "About Us" page and a blog that you clearly keep updated regularly. 

Given the current climate, you may find that visitors consider the prices prohibitive.  I understand that your brand is a high-quality, niche product, but until you've carved out the audience for your brand perhaps you could consider rolling out discounts and competitions to entice buyers. Here's how you can do that. 

One step on the way to establishing your brand as an authority on the area that will elicit trust from your customers and lead to conversions is to reach out to influencers and media agencies. Here's a blog post about influencer marketing on Instagram. Here are blog posts about influencer marketing more broadly. 

Think too about letting your customers into the process of making your product, so that they feel like they're investing in a story. Add a video to your store and use it to boost sales.

I hope this helps. 

All the best, Hyde. 

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ChiquiAlta
Excursionist
15 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks Hyde. Really appreciate the feedback.  I've been struggling with price and how to move it down.

If I drop the price then I can't really discount.  So how do I position them?  a. As a discount on the price now or b. a new price?  Then I don't have much room to go down from there

Have you got a blog post on that? LOL.

I'd love an impartial view on it, if you have one. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3738 214 663

Hey @ChiquiAlta, here are some suggestions:-

1. You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

2. Add a call to action button on the banner image.

3. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

4. Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

If you would like to implement these tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hello ChiquiAlta,

This is This is Salehelpr. You can improve your conversion rate through the following step. Hope it will help you.

• Checking Your Conversion Rate in Google Analytics
  • Make Sure You Meet The Trust Threshold
  • Identify And Remove Usability Problems
  • Create Persuasive Content
  • A/B test Your Content
SaleHelpr.com
Helping Shopify Store Owners make sales using website notifications with just 1 line of code. A trustnote family web app.
0 Likes