Feedback on my store (https://lezsushop.com)

tonywong131
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi everyone,

My shopify store has published about 3 weeks,

I have paid to advertised on Google, so far there has been around 560 visitors and 600 sesions, the main problem is no sales at all until now, I feel so unhelpfully. 

Can anyone help to review my store and advice me what more I need to improve on my website.

Much appreciated.

My website is https://lezsushop.com

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 81 169

Hey, @tonywong131 

First off, congratulations on starting your business! I know it's not easy when you're first getting started and it can feel overwhelming at times. With that said, I'd be happy to offer up advice on how you can continue to tweak and optimize your store.

First things first - your store design. Your homepage is easy to navigate, but there isn't much content on the homepage outside of having a brief explanation of what your store sells (good idea), and a collection list section that simply says "Category". I'd recommend doing a Google search to get some inspiration from other wall decor businesses and how they format and design their homepage. You definitely don't want to copy, but it helps when you can spot trends in successful stores that you can apply to your own business. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

I also can't recommend going through our beginners guide that will help you make your first sale in 30 days. It covers a wide variety of actionable steps that you can take to market your business. It's filled with a variety of opportunities you can take advantage of and leverage for your business. Check it out!

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

tonywong131
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi Dirk,

Really appreciated for your prompt response, thanks for your suggestions, I will try to improve my website design. Hope it works better later.

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @tonywong131 !

Add a favicon

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @tonywong131

Have seen your store and I think I have some suggestions for you:

- Make your logo look more outstanding.

ConveyLego0612_0-1602573087188.png

- Now your banners are too big, nobody wants to see these because they cannot see the full content. 

Move your banners and your texts into one section. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602573317548.png

- I think this font is not suitable, quite hard to see the texts.  

ConveyLego0612_2-1602573578036.png

- Add the Featured Products section for your homepage. 

- I think an Instagram gallery is a good way to show your products and also sell them because you can have a shoppable one. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that. 

- Add the Quantity section and Buy now button for your product pages. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602574273059.png

- Do you think your product prices are quite high? 

However, maybe you can consider using some upsell and cross-sell methods to increase your sales. Or use more ways to show your discount events. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
tonywong131
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

Really thanks for your suggestions, very useful,

By the way, I am thinking if my product price are too high, I am based in Hongkong and the currency are in HKD, so don't know if you see the price is in USD or HKD, I am afraid people are those seeing the price in USD but actually the price are in HKD.

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @tonywong131

Oh yes, I see! So sorry for the wrong thought. 

But yes, I think some people will see that in USD, so maybe you need to figure out to clear this issue. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hello @tonywong131,

Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Move the section WALL DECAL STICKERS after the slideshow
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (Example: filter by size, color, category, price)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @tonywong131 

Your store is magnificent. I really liked your product images. These are colorful relate to your target audience. While there is not much you should change in your store as far as design is concerned since you are getting traffic, the main problem is the conversion. 

I would highly recommend you to integrate some in-store marketing strategies. Integrate an email marketing mechanism to your store to collect the emails of your potential customers. Once you collect the emails, you can then send reminders, notifications, and customized offers to those lost customers in order to win them back. You can use CareCart to integrate this mechanism to boost your conversions. Also, add a discount code game to your store something like spin a sale through the wheel to make your store interactive. This method will help in generating short term sales. As soon as you start getting your sales, integrate a social proof mechanism to show real-time sales notifications to your store visitors.

As far as Store design is concerned, I would suggest making the following text as part of your banner. The current state is not looking that great and compatible with the overall feel of your store. Please see the screenshot below.

Ali-92_0-1602590001484.png

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
tonywong131
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for all your valuable suggestions, I will take it serious and see how to implement it better.