Feedback on my store https://www.mokudecor.com/

1 0 1
Hello!

I’ve been live for about 2.5 weeks now but conversions have been difficult. No sales yet, actually. I’ve been running FB ads the entire time and have gotten a decent amount of traffic. I’m mainly looking for some tips on ad targeting and general website improvement. Any feedback would be great!
Again, the site is https://www.mokudecor.com/
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi hyuk95,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed at the footer of your site. This is easily accessible which is super important
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • I recommend to add more images to products.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. It might make sense to show less art on the homepage and have bigger images as art is such a personal purchase. Let people feel the art pieces wash over them. 

2. I would move your about and contact us links to the footer and make sure each collection page is in the main menu

Product Page Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. The toothbrush is nice but I don't feel it goes with your other products. Also remove the rug. Be ruthless on your product select and keep it tight. You have done a great job so far.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Website looks good with the good looking products!!

Now-a-days Blog page on website creates a crucial role for many reasons. It can also be consider as a marketing tactic to drive traffic to your website.

As your business is on Facebook and Instagram, you can post links with relevant visuals of your blog articles. This can be a reason to your social followers to walk through your website. I suggest some links you can take them as reference

How to maintain blog

Add more stuff to your website, it will help you in google ranking. To target the niche customers you have to create stuff according to their requirements. Add more products on the website so that customers wont return with an empty hand after stepping onto your website.

All the Best
Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1654 23 168

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I have observed few things on your website.
Your store banner are not clearly appeared in home page, I mean you can reduce the banner dimensions so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
And I have observed Gallery images arrangement is not looking good under Your Product page. Adding an image gallery to accompany your web content can deliver information to your customers that would take up valuable space and time were it to be described through text, An image gallery allows you the opportunity to show Viewers previous examples of your work, to demonstrate the options you have to offer them and the breadth of your ability. Used in this context, images also have the potential to act as a form of customer review. By including examples of work that have impressed customers. So, I suggest you can modify align. Check This Image https://snag.gy/hYQfXy.jpg.
And I suggest you can regularly promote your products through Social media pages it helps for increasing of your viewers.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes