Feedback on my store iFindFitness Store.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi i recently reopened my Shopify store.

https://ifindfitness.com

Before I was dropshipping low cost products mainly leggings and women's workout tops from Asia. Now I change direction and representing a more premium brand. This week I've managed to drive quite amount of traffic. 1005 online sessions on 897 unique visitors. This is the first week of the store and Im starting wondering if there's something with my website Im missing due to 0% conversion rate. Only 2 visitors reach checkout and 13 visitors added products to cart.

Last time I had the store opened I was doing my first sale within the first 2 hours, can't say Im doing anything different this time around. So what am I missing here? Is there any error on the site? Have I targeted the wrong audience? 

Today I was logged in to the live view and was watching 38 visitor at the same time stay for about 8-12 min browsing the shop with 0 checkouts and cart ads. 

Happily taking in all the feedback that you have! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 6
hi, your store looks clean and professional tbh, personally i have no clue why ppl dont buy :/
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks man, hopefully its loosening up in the sales. 

Anyone else? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey Ifindfitness, 

The store UI needs improvement. Major points are mentioned below:

1. Favicon is blurred.
  2. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  3. The social links on the upper left look odd. They can be removed as they are already added in the footer.
  4. Keep only one newsletter in the footer itself instead of having two.
  5. Customer testimonials can be added for better brand promotion.
  6. Customer reviews should be added below every product to win customer trust and belief.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store looks even much better and generates lots of sales and conversions very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes