Feedback on my store if possible

luis_cc
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi guys, 

Just started a new shopify store and would appreciate some feedback if possible from the community .

I make and sell wooden signs/plaques...my link is bellow

www.customizedcreationz.co.uk

Thank you in advance

0 Likes

Dear @luis_cc 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Use the announcement bar at the header(Before logo)
  • Use the predictive search feature
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer

customfooter.png

• Add Featured Collection
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Show cart counter
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Improve your site as per SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

Hello @luis_cc, congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a banner image or slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

-  Add a section of trending wood plaques, New wood plaques on the home page. 

- Add shipping, return & refund policy in the footer.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @luis_cc,

Congratulations on running an online business on Shopify! It’s been a rough time with the pandemic out there, so I hope your store is still making profit. Your wooden products look really interesting, and I love the romantic vibe your store shows - You have done a great job there!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, Choose a suitable layout for your product list. Having too much blank space makes it feel like you have only a few products. For this section, you can choose a 3-column layout for 2 rows to reduce the blank space

Besides, I recommend you broaden product images - it allows customers to have a closer look at what you sell.

PageFly_0-1613560268279.png

2, Consider using another font for content. The decorative font family you are using work perfectly for headings, but it makes content illegible. Try san serif fonts like Helvetica, Ample, Futura,...

Make sure customers can read your content within just a quick glance.

PageFly_1-1613560268277.png

3, Combine the Previous Orders section with Reviews section. This helps the testimonials section look more professional, trustworthy and connected. Try adding reviews under each of the order images.

PageFly_2-1613560268213.png

4, Add Shipping Policy and Refund Policy to the Footer Menu. These are 2 types of information that are vital to online purchasing. It also shows that you care about customers’ safety in online shopping. 

PageFly_3-1613560268268.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
luis_cc
Tourist
8 0 0

Just want to say a quick thank you to the 3 that replied to this and im absolutely amazed and grateful for the in-depth advice you have given me.

I will be working on it for the rest of the day and will let you guys know when I have done all suggested if possible.

Absolute legends, thank you ever so much!!! 

0 Likes
luis_cc
Tourist
8 0 0

I have made quite a lot of changes as suggested above....would love further feedback if possible please on how it looks now.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes