Hey @Brianlena Your store looks decent but there are something worth highlighting -
1. Your store is too wide! Cart and search button was hidden due to this! This is happening because, first - your logo is quite wide and secondly, your hader menue has too many options! Also, there is no Home button in the header menu. This is necessary!
2. Product page looks optimized but there is no customer review or testimonial secion? Try and have that in your store - it gives authenticity to your products! Customers love to review their products and this also helps in establishing word of mouth!
3. You should integrate About Us & Company Info.
Although your store looks fine, but you should work on the above points! You already have a blog section and social media proofs which is good. Also, you have given users to select their choice of currency that's also great! But with some ammendments and customisations, I'm sure you store would look perfect and ready to sell to your target audience!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hey @Brianlena, congrats on the store! What I like about it is you display diverse products that are categorized into collections for customers to easily navigate. However, I have some comments specifically to your product page that you can consider:
Hope it helps!
Hello @Brianlena ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback! I have taken notes and using the feedback to improve my store.
1. I have contacted the theme developer to move the logo above the header menu on the left side and on the right side the currency switch together with the login button, cart and search bar.
a little bit like https://www.thegldshop.com/. I think this would help to make the story narrower.
The home button is actually the logo.
2. I do use a review section on the product pages, they are situated at the bottom :). Just not a lot of reviews that are coming in.
3. You mean integrate the about us & company page into one page?
Again thanks for the great feedback! Much appreciated!
Hello, Thank you for your feedback! I have taken notes and will make some changes to improve the points you mentioned!
1. I noticed it's only for the specific product you sent. For the other products this problem does not occur. So I contacted the app developer to solve this issue.
2. The description is indeed pretty long! I'm thinking of making more tabs instead, because stone info and guarantee info are practically the same for every product!
3. The Horizontal Tab is standard in this theme. But I will see if it's in any way possible to change it to an accordion type.
4. I have a Return Policy but it is named differently. I will think about changing the name to avoid confusion.
Thank you for the tips!
Hello, Thank you for the tips! They really help to improve the store.
1. Any trust badges you suggest? I had some Security trust badges but they looked a little like spam so I removed them
2. I'll look this up and see how I can improve this!
3. Definitely will add some sales to increase the total sales.
Thank you again!