Hello @Brianlena welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s website’s after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Adding Plain background on product images will be more helpful as the products will be more visible the current background has some texture which is blocking the 100% visibility of the product.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Hey there Brianlena,
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your website. The design and layout of the website is beautiful and your products are so appealing and so is the photography, which makes it even better so kudos on that! I see that your website has a lot great features already like the live chat, social proof, spin the wheel discount offers and also free shipping offers. Which is amazing! But there are a few things that are missing and I hope my suggestions will be of help to you.
1. I would suggest you to clean up the design of your homepage a little bit. Maybe feature a little less products on your homepage, instead focus on collection sections. Try to only feature the best of the best and make each product larger on the screen, so it's easier to see what you are selling and explaining why you picked this product to feature.
2. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
3. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
4. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Hi there! I think you should re optimize your store more. Firstly, I think your logo is little bit too big on the homepage, you should resize it, should leave more place for your products. Then, I think your items need more testimonial to be more trustful and impressive. You can try to add reviews to them. Do you know any review apps? I personally prefer Ali Reviews . This app can import multiple customer reviews at once, you can filter good reviews to make your products more attractive. You can even use "up sell email automation" feature in this app to send up sell email to get more orders.
Your store is cool at first look. Should consider some more ways to optimize it and get more sales. Wish you best!
Hello @Munn, Thank you for the tips, they are really helpful!
1. Any tips on how I can put a video on the website that plays by itself? Now I only can put videos that refer to Youtube.
3. I have a frequently bought section on my product pages. And best sellers on the home page. Is that good enough?
8. I will get into the product badges!
Again thanks for your advice!
Hello @arushibhatia20 Thank you for the great tips/advice! I definitely took not and did some changes already!
1. Now I'm thinking of ways to better my home page with the tips you provided in mind!
2. Do you know any apps where I can make a high quality hero image?
Again thanks for your advice!
Hello @ZacWyatt Thanks for the tips!
1. Do you mean in the header or the one on the landing page?
2. It's the first time I hear of Ali Reviews. It can definitely help with the reviews! But I'm a little sceptical. Is it perfectly okay to use an app like this for reviews?