Feedback on my store launch

Highlighted
1 0 0

Please review rwesbbrands.com let me know of the changes I need to make, I'm having a problem connecting to Instagram right now so I appreciate the feedback. rwesbbrands.com thank you.

0 Likes

Hello,

You have a nice store. Hope following tips will help you

1. Use call to action button in Banners

2. Use gif images in collection

3. Optimize your page speed

4. Categorized your product

5. Add blog section 

6. Integrate your Instagram feed

There are other advance tips we have for you. Please contact us at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Select "Shopify Single Small Task"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

We are @ Shopify Experts Directory - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi Rwbbg2,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I'd recommend adding an FAQ page.
  • I didn't see an about us page. You can create one. It helps to improve relations with you and customers.
Homepage
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now. You'd be surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and increase session duration.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Congrats on the store. I might pick a different theme as this one does not show off your products as well as it could on the collections page....small vs large product images does not work. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. I would add a section title is your about us section.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional as right now yours is not formatted well on some pages

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

3. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like