Feedback on my store: marcstoic.com

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello,

I just revamped this store: marcstoic.com and I will like to have feedback. 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1760 110 317

Dear pystar,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Add Testimonials
3. Add more information to your product page

4. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

5. Add Blog Sections

6. Need to modify your cart page and checkout page 

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @pystar 

Keep up the good work my friend. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Marcstoic,

The logo looks really classy and the favicon as well. Some things to be taken care of are:

1. First of all,you need to add more products to your store to improve store variety and customer interest.
  2. The footer section looks a little bit large.Try managing the space by rearranging the alignment of the links present in it.
  3. Adding a seperate section for blogs will help making site more informative.
  4. Instead of having two newsletters,remove one as having both of them looks awkward.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives better sales and conversions in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Great work @pystar 

Looks classy

You should have more payment options

And a couple testimonials or features for social proof.

Wondering how to get more sales? Wondering how some people make millions of dollars in sales yearly? The answer - EMAIL COPYWRITING. Lame ass email copy won't sell jack shit. Hire a team of expert copywriters for the price of one. https://cutt.ly/vruA570
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @pystar 

I really like the look of your website and your watches. You have a good instagram presence and I really like how your blog is connected to your site as well. How has everything been going following the holiday season? Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Have you ever considered offering installment payment options for your website? Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our buy now, pay later option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started today as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
Hello,
Nice to hear from you. Is this means of payment geofenced?
0 Likes