Hey guys this is a link to my store www.misty-spray.com
It's been active for 24 hours and the pattern i've noticed with my stores (this is the second one i created) is that I get a decent amount of traffic but 0 sales. haven't gotten my first shopify sale yet but i'm working on it.
So most visitors never even make it to the product page which is weird.
I'd like some tips if changes need to be made i'd love to start making passive income on Shopify, so far I've spent a 100 bucks (a lot of money where i'm from haha) total on design/ads and I'm not seeing any concrete results.
Thank you for replying :)
Hey @Aldnjzuuu, here are some inputs from my side you can take into consideration:-
1. Add an attractive banner image relevant to the product that you are selling in your store. It should have a call to action button like 'SHOP NOW', 'CLICK HERE'.
2. Being a single product store you should add a video display the use of your product.
3. Change the font style on the banner image.
4. To get conversions and sales add marketing tools like loyalty reward program, referral program, web push notification, chatbot and many more.
- You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Web push notifications will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out.
There is a very little gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:
Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of sales.
I respect your passion for what you are doing. A lot of great ideas die because people quit them too soon. In your case, I think you aware that it might take months to make the first sale or it can happen within hours, so it is always different. With all the great feedback you have received I will not be adding anything regarding the site design itself, but about the conversion rate itself.
Before you start your store, make sure there is a true demand for it. The easiest way to start a dropshipping is offering something simple yet unique from Amazon. To find out what is trending currently, you can search for #amazon in Social Media Channels (TikTok, Instagram or even YouTube)
Now obviously, you have already chosen your niche. I recommend promoting your products in that same Social Media Channels, because that is where most of your target audience hangs out.
You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some of the friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:)
You can use Growave for that. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3