Feedback on my store, much needed.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey guys this is a link to my store www.misty-spray.com 
It's been active for 24 hours and the pattern i've noticed with my stores (this is the second one i created) is that I get a decent amount of traffic but 0 sales. haven't gotten my first shopify sale yet but i'm working on it. 
So most visitors never even make it to the product page which is weird. 

I'd like some tips if changes need to be made i'd love to start making passive income on Shopify, so far I've spent a 100 bucks (a lot of money where i'm from haha) total on design/ads and I'm not seeing any concrete results. 

Thank you for replying :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @Aldnjzuuu, here are some inputs from my side you can take into consideration:-

1. Add an attractive banner image relevant to the product that you are selling in your store. It should have a call to action button like 'SHOP NOW', 'CLICK HERE'.

2. Being a single product store you should add a video display the use of your product. 

3. Change the font style on the banner image. 

4. To get conversions and sales add marketing tools like loyalty reward program, referral program, web push notification, chatbot and many more. 

You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Web push notifications will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1714 107 374

Hey Misty-Spray,

There is a very little gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:

1. The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar. 
  2. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well". Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  3. Align all "Footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  4. “Facebook is an essential component of today's ecommerce marketing strategy", Therefore, adding it alongwith Instagram, Twitter, and Linked In to the footer social links would help you in increasing customer association to a considerable extent.
  5. Any site can only be considered "trustworthy", provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, an "About Us" section is a must in the site footer.
  6. Add "Paypal and Shoppay" to the payment methods to provide alternate payment options to customers.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming days! May there be showers of sales.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi @Aldnjzuuu 

I respect your passion for what you are doing. A lot of great ideas die because people quit them too soon. In your case, I think you aware that it might take months to make the first sale or it can happen within hours, so it is always different. With all the great feedback you have received I will not be adding anything regarding the site design itself, but about the conversion rate itself. 

Before you start your store, make sure there is a true demand for it. The easiest way to start a dropshipping is offering something simple yet unique from Amazon.  To find out what is trending currently, you can search for #amazon in Social Media Channels (TikTok, Instagram or even YouTube)

Now obviously, you have already chosen your niche. I recommend promoting your products in that same Social Media Channels, because that is where most of your target audience hangs out. 

You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some of the friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:) 

You can use Growave for that. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like