Feedback on my store - no sales

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, 

I opened my store on November, I have visitors from Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram, but people are not buying.

I added a phone number, email and reviews, but still no sales. 

I have run adds in Facebook, Pinterest and promote posts in Instagram, also started Google ads. 

The problem could just be that I am not reaching out to the right clients, if you could just take a look at my website and give some feedback  on it I would appreciate, any feedback is welcome!

Thank you!

Ana Guerreiro

www.alzuleycha.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

Hey Alzuleycha,

The site looks decent but lacks some basic features. Some of them are mentioned below:

1. Favicon is compulsary for site identification. Add it positively.
  2. Add more blogs to make the site more informative.
  3. Discounts should be given for better customer attention.
  4. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.

I hope your site gets showers of sales.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Dear Alzuleycha,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Add Testimonials

3. Your Targeted customer may be who are interested in Home decor,office decor etc. Find them at Google ads and Facebook Ads(As interest)

4. Use facebook shop and instagram shop to sale.

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Hire Shopify Small Tasks Experts: www.task4store.com

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes

Hi @Alzuleycha 

Few suggestions 

Home Page: You really want to flow this better. I'd do this.

• Slideshow Image (1 x best image)
  • Collection List (nice images) try to review the overlay so the image looks nice. 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max)
  • Testimonials 
  • Something Interesting 
  • Instagram Feed (if you have nice images)

Trust Badges: I really don't like the look of the app you're using. I'd also have the badges at the bottom of the description. 

Lucky Orange: I try the app lucky orange it has heat mapping software and will track what your visitors do. This will give you good idea of what is working and not working on your website. 

Overall your website is pretty good. I'd try Free organic marketing before going into paid. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thank you Clayton.

Lucky Orange seems very interesting, lets see what I can found out with this app. 

I will look into the changes you suggest and see what I can do. 

Thank you so much for your feedback. 

Best regards, 

Ana Guerreiro

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. 

I will look into your suggestions. 

Best regards, 

Ana Guerreiro

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

What app do you use for the pop up for newsletter subscription?

Thank you. 

Best reagards,

Ana Guerreiro

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1002 59 218

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
460 19 54

You really do have a great store. It looks professional. Everything is so appealing. I would like to suggest you need to start focusing on your website engagement and interaction. No matter how much effort you put in your store but everything will go in vain if you are not able to capture your visitors on the website. Make your store more captivating to grab visitors' attention and retain them. You can add web push notification which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers, add pop-up for email marketing, add loyalty reward points and many more features to boost conversion in your store. Try Aitrillion.com to increase customer engagement and sales.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

@Alzuleycha wrote:

Thank you Clayton.

Lucky Orange seems very interesting, lets see what I can found out with this app. 

I will look into the changes you suggest and see what I can do. 

Thank you so much for your feedback. 

Best regards, 

Ana Guerreiro

Hi Ana  

No worries at all. Lucky Orange is awesome. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes