Feedback on my store on mobile

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I wanted to have some feedback from other users on my store www.preciousasapearl.com in the mobile view.  I am using minimal as the theme.  But wondered if there was a better one to showcase my creations on the mobile/cell. As I have found that more than 50% view this way and it may be having a negative impact on my sales? Would appreciate any insights or suggestions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @PaulineLomax,

Smart question! Definitely smart to make sure everything is well laid out for your mobile users.

My two recommendations would be:

1. Make your logo smaller, this leaves more room to showcase your products upon first glance.
2. Having both the "Chat with Us" and "Message Us", gets in the way. I would choose one or the other.

Well done on the organization and the menu, very well laid out.

precious-home.png

One other thing I would suggest us spending some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks very much. I appreciate your time and evaluation and will spend some time looking at the video. 

0 Likes