Hi everyone - I'd be grateful to receive constructive feedback on my store: www.onedot3.com. onedot3 is an ethical clothing brand that uses profits to fund water projects globally. I really want to "turbo" it so it can produce meaningful impact on the world but I'm struggling to get adequate traction.
A couple of points to provide where I'm at:
1. My store is struggling with sales/conversion as well as sustained traffic. If I post on Instagram with a CTA to visit the site or run a Facebook ad, I get a surge of traffic. However, none of these lead towards a sale. Traffic drops off soon after these interventions.
2. I have twenty products for males and females, each. Only about 1 or 2 SKUs would get views.
3. My "about" page as well as pages that talk about the brand and its impact get traffic - yet those who view those pages don't convert.
I'd love to get feedback on the store, specifically on the following points:
1. Brand, messaging and language - How well does it resonate with you?
2. Products and imagery - What do you think about them?
3. Site UX - How do you find the navigation experience
4. Would you buy from this store/brand? Why or why not?