Feedback on my store please (800 sessions 2 sales)

aeciii
2 0 0

please review my product and home page for my store. i had 3 add to carts today and no conversions.

https://thewrinkleeliminator.com/products/facial-massage-roller-guasha-board-double-heads-jade-stone...

0 Likes

Dear aeciii,

Hope following suggestions will help you.

Home Page

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page 

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. 7.Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

Product Page

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page

More:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 31-40  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. 
  • Improve Logo and Add favicon

If you need any help please let us know.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect. Also work on formatting the page so you don't have that huge text at the top of the page and everything else in bold too. If everything is bold, nothing is bold.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move "Checkout Securely With" to the footer as you don't need it on the product page

2. Add 3 - 5 images to the product page as the GIFs don't count as they are in the product description section. People want to flip through images of a product before buying it

3. As I said above, reformat your product description as everything should not be in bold

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes