Feedback on my store please - High bounce rate & Low conversions. Using FB Ads

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi All,

Firstly, my website is bradspicer.com. I run a clothing online business in Ireland. I am currently using FV Ads to drive traffic and I feel the interests and targeting are very relevant and I’m driving between 100-200 visitors a day currently. Say this week I have had just over 700 visitors with no sales. I’m currently either using the latest collection page or an individual product page as a landing page. My bounce rate is 93% currently. I would love some feedback as to what you feel I may be missing out on.

Kind regards,
Brad
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @bradspicer_com,

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. This heading is not displayed properly. 

Screenshot (232).png

3. You should make your store interactive for more conversions. Ads will help you to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store but for converting that traffic into sales, you have to make sure your store is engaging enough to entice your customers. 

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

These strategies will help you to convert your traffic into paying customers and will reduce the bounce rate.

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for your advice. I have implemented the first two and I am looking into point 3 now. Really appreciate it!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

@bradspicer_com

That's great. Add more products on the homepage. I would recommend you to add Instagram feed on the homepage. Also, change the font size. 

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Brad

I use to live in London and worked for ASOS and Jack Wills, plus a host of brands back here in America. My feedback will come from this ecom experience. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels/sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and have it tell your brands story right now. Who you are and what you stand for does not come across at all

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Clothing Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. Overall your site needs a designers eye. The sizing around customer reviews vs product images and other content boxes are all over the place. A refinement of how you display information can go a lot way to making your brand stand out. Having all black bold text for your product description is not great

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Duane,

Thank you very much! I will implement those changes now and also I will even take a look at their sites to see if I can get some further inspiration.

0 Likes