Feedback on my store please.Im new today. beneficial-nature-spain.myshopify.com

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi everyone, i would be very grateful if i could get some feedback on my store,

beneficial-nature-spain.myshopify.com

its not  finished as ive been working on it just today. nine hours to be precise. i live in Spain and am a lockdown and would like to see how im getting on.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 5

Hey @karencadiar13 ,

Hope you are in good health today. I would be delighted to help you out with your store but first we would need a valid URL link to your store. Please do provide so. 

Rumman Afiyat 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @karencadiar13 

The link is valid, but it is protected by a storefront password :) Please share that  and community members will gladly help you out. 

In the meantime, you can take a look at our post regarding conversions https://blog.growave.io/5-ways-customer-experience-agents-increase-customer-loyalty-and-conversions/ 

Stay healthy<3 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hiya Rumman , thankyou for your time. ok URL my own website is beneficialnature.com 

i tried to link and it all got a bit complicated. i shall have another go.

Thanks again

karen 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Many thanks Aizada,

I think i have disactivated the password. Im in abit of a tizz lol.

Many thanks

karen 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Beneficial-Nature-Spain,

The store has "enormous potential", but, needs to be improved to gain both "visitor traffic" and "customer sales".Following are my suggestions for optimizing your store:

1. The "search landing page" is disabled ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while, placing the cursor on the search bar itself.
  2. "Site identification" can be better facilitated by adding a "favicon" to it.
  3. Any "store logo" is meaningless without "text". So, Add text with a suitable font style to make it significant.
  4. Desire your information to be more secure! "Log in" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  5. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  6. Add "terms and conditions" like Privacy policy, Terms of service, etc to the site footer as these also help in building search engine content.
  7. "Limited time offers" should be highlighted using a "unique header template".
  8. "Shoppay" should also be added to the payment gateways.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

All the best for the near future!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1421 71 241

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @karencadiar13, we hope that everything gets better in Spain and all over the world.

Here are some suggestions you can take into consideration:-

1. Add slider images in above the fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

2. Add a header menu to make your store easy to navigate. Add the footer menu.

3. The store looks organized, it's looking good. Just need to add products and make it more professional. Last fold of the homepage with a big image of beneficial nature, it's not looking nice. After the collection list, you can give product recommendations like new arrivals, best sellers.

4. You can add a loyalty reward program. You can give loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

5. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

To implement these engagement tools on your Shopify store to make it look more professional and increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Neha,

I really appreciate everything you have said and i have made a note and am on the case!

Thankyou so much for your time.

kind regards

karen.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes