Feedback on my store please_ImpulseFunction

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello ... I am new to practically everything and although I am reading and trying to follow instructions and advice right now I would really need some feedback please. I have set up this store: https://impulsefunction.com/

It is about one month old and I have run some facebook ads. Although the ads have had some positive responses (a couple of likes) and i have seen an attempt towards a conversion for purchase, I am not really understanding all the metrics as yet.

I would appreciate if someone would give some advice about the store itself ... and even the products please. I really wish to improve ... and get some sales!

many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @IFowner 

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Products' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Dirk,

thank you for your suggestion about the menus ... i shall try my best to learn how to implement it.

I believe in one of the shopify academy tutorials it was suggested to use google webmaster to monitor how the website is doing. I'm still not exactly sure what it all means but I have a warning on this page: https://impulsefunction.com/cart                   ...... guessing it's the cart page. It also says "indexed, though blocked by robots.txt" . This shows up on the coverage tab.

I'd appreciate if you could help me identify if there is anything wrong with the cart page please. I still don't really know what the message "indexed, though blocked by robots.txt" means although i have read the descriptions .... it's very technical.

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify

Kudos to you on all the hard work you have put in. Here are a few suggestions that can help you:

1. Landing Page: Currently, there is a lot of information on the landing page. The page lacks organization. It would be helpful to pick up the product images that you want to showcase. Put the CTAs on top of the page. 

2. Add Blogs and About Us: Adding pages such as About Us and blogs might help customers know more about you. The blogs can also be shared as part of your social media campaigns that drive awareness among potential customers.

3. Product Images: The images on product catalog page lack uniformity currently. It may be useful to have all the images in one size to make it more attractive.

Also, I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello and thanks for the feedback ... i'm slowly working on it.

I notice that my footer menu Links section ... the links do not all work. Specifically the Account login and Cart links do not take the customer to anywhere.

I appreciate help in setting these up please because I don't know how ... tried the navigation setup but i could not find how to link to the cart page and what to do with the account login.

please help. thanks

0 Likes