Feedback on my store please! - Sweater Stretchers

Solved
jordancolete
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello all!

Can you please review my store https://sweater-stretchers.com/ and provide any feedback on how I can improve.  

Thank you

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Firstly, congrats on your store. You must spend many time on it!

I just took a look and checked your store and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

You can also refer to this album to get more tips to personalize your home pages. Or this guide  to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

1. Add Call-to-action button on the banner

Hero banner is the first thing to keep visitors stay longer when they visit your site. This is a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors. Putting a primary call to action button will help you redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page that show all your products. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

2. Add a section to tell more about your brand

Tell your customers a little about your business: who you are, how your product's quality is, why they should buy your products... This make your homepage look more reliable professional.

3. Show more best-seller and new products

Sweater Stretchers 2021-02-22 10-00-17.png

You can add carousels for each side so that your customers can see more products on the page.

4. Add testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page.

5. Add a newsletter

A newsletter can be placed on the bottom of the home page or you can put it on the footer. Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. This is a good way to keep in touch with your customers and increase engagement.

Also, it looks like a bug

Sweater Stretchers 2021-02-22 10-25-49.png

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @jordancolete, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store and here is the feedback:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- You can add a review carousel on the homepage. Showcase reviews on the homepage. Add reviews on the product page. It will help you to increase the brand's credibility.

- Add categories in the header menu.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- On the homepage, you can add the trending/ new arrivals products section.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
jordancolete
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for reviewing and providing feedback. 

0 Likes
jordancolete
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks for your review and feedback. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @jordancolete

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes