Feedback on my store please? Thank you!

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello. I'd appreciate some feedback on my Shopify store. I'm about to start ads soon and want to make sure everything is in place so I can get the max ROI. I ran ads in the past and my conversion rate was 0.5%. It's 4 months old now and I've made some improvements but looking to improve more for better conversions.

https://www.vanicosmetics.com/ 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1890 118 293

Dear @esskay17 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Improve your logo and favicon
  • Use silo structure menu
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 17-25

vanicospeed.png

• Some SEO work can help you
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Header and footer need to improve
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Banner adding on Collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @esskay17,

First off, I want to commend you on the work you have done so far. You have clearly identified what your store is right away - "Cruelty-free, Vegan Cosmetics". Love it!

vani-home.png

When you click Shop Now, I'd recommend that lead not to pressed glitters but rather to a page where you have your different collections - Pressed Glitter, Water Liners, Lip Gloss etc.

Before you start running ads, you need to fix your SEO. Otherwise, you will get lots of traffic but the wrong kind, the kind of traffic that doesn't convert into a sale. I'm taking two products as an example, here is how it is looking:

vani-meta.png

The problem with your current SEO is that no one will be able to find you. If I were someone searching for your type of products, I wouldn't type "Princess Lip Gloss" or "Majesty Lip Gloss" into Google, I would type "Cruelty free pink lip gloss" or "Vegan pink lip gloss". We show how to properly do your SEO in our video so that you can reach your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 17 203

Hi @esskay17 !

Love your logo!

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1427 72 242

Hello @esskay17Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

- You should change the banner image. It isn't looking attractive. Add a high-quality attractive image to drive customers' attention to your store.

- Add about us page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers.

Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes