Feedback on my store please .. The Great British Garden Company

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Dear Shopify Community

We are updating our website and would be really grateful for some feedback.
I know it is an extensive topic and a very broad question to ask 'what do you think of my site, or, are we missing anything?' So, any opinion matters and we will listen to any comments that you have.
Thanks for taking the time to view our site, it is very much appreciated. 

The store is in German and we are working on an English Version but if anyone feels like having a look around and letting us know what they think that would be really super! 

www.greatbritishgarden.de

Thanks a lot

Danny

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Danny

I don't speak Germany but I tried to use what I know to give you some feedback. Sorry if I say anything you already have and I missed the German wording of it. Here are some ways to make your store even better and especially on the product pages:

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi Duane,

Thanks for taking the time to review our store. These are some really good observations which we can implement, it is great to get another viewpoint on these things. 

Best regards

Danny

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey Danny, welcome to the Shopify family!

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. Although I'm not completely aware of German, I love gardening and I see you have some really good products here. And your website surely looks clean.

After taking a look at your website, I have thought of some feedbacks - sorry if these were already present and I missed it because it was German.

1. Gain the trust of your customers by also adding relevant information as shipping and refund policy.

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. I see that your blog is incomplete, so getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

3. Also have the multi-lingual capability starting of with English, so that you can welcome more customers who don't necessarily know German

Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention.

Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D

Fayaz
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Hey Fayzmo,

Thanks for taking the time to view our site and my apologies for the late reply. 

Yes, these are very good suggestions and we will look to implement them soon. I am working on the English version using Langify which I find great, it is just sloooow work! 

Thanks again and all the best!

Danny

0 Likes