Feedback on my store please. Would really appreciate it!

Solved
ElevateJewelry
2 0 1

Hi All, 

Just looking for some feedback and rough tips on direction we should go with the current store at www.elevatejewelryco.com. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately a little while ago we installed a wholesaler app which did serious damage to the entire store and we're rebuilding it now so I thought I would ask the question of anyone who thinks things needed to be changed. Would really love someone with good marketing skills to review it I'm happy to provide the return favour too, I am Network, San and Cloud engineer at 24 years in the industry so ask away!

Thansk much, 

Mat.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear ElevateJewelry,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 45-47 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Have a sticky header . Example of Good Header 
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all your product at Google
  • Do some basic on-page seo
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
ElevateJewelry
2 0 1

Hey thanks much! really appreciate it.