Feedback on my store please (first time doing this) im try to do perfect before i start :)

SorinSmon
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello friends, could you please review my website and suggest to me what improvements my website needs to be perfect?

also i try to make some edits bellow is a Pastebin with that i try to do.. maybe you can help me somehow.. i will try to contact who makes the theme but the delay is high on them also idk if what i type on Pastebin can fit what support offer the theme..

also guys i was watching some reply on some feedbacks from another and all replies are so good are so perfect.. 

is my first website with Shopify.. im new on everything from ads to what apps missing or what pages are missing

also a photo with my apps to give more info: i.imgur.com/11MjRsD.png

https://pastebin.com/VMyKtkkX

the page will be only for my country and i use the main language that means Romanian..  so i dont need a conversion currency or translate is not for international

also with images and not finished yet..

and sorry for my bad English and my bad explications i know you are here only for give your best guide.

PS: i dont make dropshipping

also i have more questions about a good tracking app (free/paid) for Romania? how i know is good for Romania's support? i ask who made the apps? or i contact courier companies and i ask them? i dont understand yet how to work tracking apps..

also, guys do you know some websites where i can make custom boxes i want to make it black front and interior and to put my logo on front and also i search for this i.imgur.com/RPJPZTT.png  a paper who lock the box to see was not opened yet.. and also a business card simple with logo front and i want to transform on a discount like Masked10 code.. what i type here if you can guide to some websites who offer this services will be nice.

i know i know guys what i try to explain here is funny.. bad english.. i know i know and very new on this but i try my best and thanks all for doing and try the help the community with a reply on this section you really help all the users who with your reviews!

Thanks!

0 Likes
CallMeGreg
Excursionist
44 0 14

Good evening, 

Your store look so professional, I like it so much. 

Just one thing, you should take off the chat option, to me it's useless. Did you see a big merchant put this option on their store ? The answer is never ! 

But you can put a contact section with a pro email. 

Best regards and good luck with your business

Greg étudiant en business school et passionné d'entrepreneuriat
SorinSmon
Tourist
8 0 1

ty for the reply man.

i got your point about the chat.. but people from Romania.. to understand better we are like on last Classement from Europe for people who buy online stuff so and i know big merchants they don't put the chat.. but for i try to help the users somehow and this is the best solution i think... i try it also to make the website simple and clean.. but is not easy..

0 Likes
SorinSmon
Tourist
8 0 1

up?

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @SorinSmon !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5.  Your mobile speed score is only 19. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  7. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  9. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  10. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  12. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  13. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
  14. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
  15. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Dan_Nistor
Shopify Partner
16 0 3

Hi Sorin,

I suggest also to implement online payments in your shop, like Netopia from Romania. Otherwise, the shop looks great! Felicitari!

Dan | Vevol Media - Shopify Partners Since 2017
--
• Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
• Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

0 Likes