Feedback on my store please. ----->>>> https://www.itrendinghandbags.com

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, my handbag store was created around 6 weeks ago. I have just reached over 1000 store visits. I have issues with conversions as many others, my customers seem to get to the checkout stage and don't buy. I would appreciate some feedback on why this problem is?, i have spent over £200 on running facebook ads and around £50 of that being targeted facebook ads. My main concern is if there is a problem or issue when customers are trying to checkout but i have ran through the process and don't see any issues. I would appreciate the feedback as i'm considering closing the store because of the costs. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

@AKeen wrote:

Hi, my handbag store was created around 6 weeks ago. I have just reached over 1000 store visits. I have issues with conversions as many others, my customers seem to get to the checkout stage and don't buy. I would appreciate some feedback on why this problem is?, i have spent over £200 on running facebook ads and around £50 of that being targeted facebook ads. My main concern is if there is a problem or issue when customers are trying to checkout but i have ran through the process and don't see any issues. I would appreciate the feedback as i'm considering closing the store because of the costs. Thanks. 

hi there , 

i am new here just like you . i didn't lunch my store yet  . however , i went thru your checkout process and noticed that you have an option of shipping from china at the end .i guess this is what freaking the customers out . They shouldn't be able to know that you ship from china which make them think that the items are not worthy for the price requested. 

at the checkout options in the setting you can remove that . 

good luck , hope i helped cz i need it too :).

1 Like