I would love feedback on my store, www.ecopaperarts.com. We have had quite a bit of traffic, but hardly any sales. Been playing with Facebook ads and Pinterest ads, which have driven traffic, just can't convert to sales! Suggestions much appreciated!
Hey Eco Paper Arts,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
Really hoping your store sales rate improves. All the best!
Hey @jk-ecopaperarts ,
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.
Tip #1: In detailed product page ("View Details" of each product), I would suggest to add information such as Product details, shipping and return policy. Having these informations will give more trust for customers to buy.
Tip #2: I see that you have only Fb handle now. I recommend you to have more social handles for your website, as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.
Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions.
Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate:
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. A detailed product description is missing for some of the products. Example: https://ecopaperarts.com/collections/other-supplies/products/wow-earth-sparkles-glitter-beluga
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. The quality of some product images is not looking good. Example: https://ecopaperarts.com/collections/other-supplies/products/wow-earth-sparkles-glitter-beluga
7. Add email id or store address in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
8. Contact and FAQ links are adding twice in the footer. Add it in one section only.
9. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
10. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
11. Use the same font for the whole website.
12. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
13. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
14. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
15. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more.
Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front,and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare.
Hope this was helpful!
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Have you implemented a tracking pixel on your store? That will allow you create a better audience to advertise to - so you make sure that you target the RIGHT visitors.
You can use the Pixel Magic app to add multiple pixels for Facebook and Pinterest (and a bunch more sources like TikTok, Snapchat etc). It's really easy to use and no code involved!
You can find the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/pixel-magic-1
Good luck with your store!