Feedback on my store please? -www.allthingsmaineshop.com

Tourist
7 0 0

I'm currently working on a recipes section to help my SEO. But is there any advice, particularly on the layouts potential for concersions?

Also feedback needed on both my coffee logo which is my profile picture as well as website header logo please, and thank you.

0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 2

Hey Bro

Love your Store, I might buy some soon when my Coffee Runs out.

Overall your Store look good but there is room for Improvement, I Have Sent you a Private Message With more details

From

TSenghhh

1 Like
Highlighted

Your site has two logos... between your All Things Maine and Maine Coffee. Pick one and stick with it for branding. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the black boarder at the top does not look great against the white bottom half of the site

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Your product images are where you need to spend more time as this can have the biggest influence on someone buying or not. It's often over looked by new ecom store owners

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 0
I've resized the images sir, may I ask what you suggest for a background & replacement and/or solution for the carousel? I'm just starting & marketing as well as packaging/labeling costs are going to prevent me from getting a better layout until I start making more sales than the two I've made.

Appreciated!

-Antonio R. Gendron
0 Likes