Hi @KINGWORLDWIDE ,
1. You need to gain some trust from the potential buyers, by adding some "product reviews" to your products.
2. Add the Testimonials section on your homepage.
3. Attract customers by giving them some discounts on their first purchase.
4. Add a section for your Super attractive product on your homepage.
Wishing you the Best of Luck!
Hello @KINGWORLDWIDE, I hope you are doing well! You need to make your store professional to reduce the bounce rate. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add policies in the footer menu.
- Add multiple product images on the product page.
- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!