Feedback on my store please?

RissaRose
Tourist
3 0 0

Spent almost two weeks working on my Shopify website. and I would love to hear what you think. rissarose.com 

Thank you so much for your time

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

Hey @RissaRose,

Congratulations on launching your store! Very cool product you have. I've taken a look through your store and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-rissarose-2021-04-22-10_06_40.png

First, that main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. You've got some good text going on currently, I would just tweak it a little and I would suggest making the height larger so you can see more of your product or cropping the photo down yourself so that you can see more of what it is.

On that note, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

As far as your navigation goes, everything looks well organized so well done.

I would recommend replacing the photos behind each of the page titles. They are quite blurry (this happens when you are using an image that is too small for the area).

rissa-rose-01.pngFor your custom orders, I find the dropdowns confusing and repetitive, it's not clear to me what I am getting. Since these are custom there should also be a field to type custom text in. The "Add a note to your order" is okay but having that text area right away on the product page itself will make it a lot less confusing and more user friendly.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Dear @RissaRose 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • At head:

rosshead.png

• At footer: Remove "Powered by shopify", open social profiles at new tab not same tab, add "about us" section
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @RissaRoseThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a collection list on the homepage.

- Add an attractive image of the banner image on the homepage.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, what helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RissaRose
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much! I really appreciated your help and such a detailed explanation. I am truly grateful. I will go through every single suggestions you have and work on it... I can see it will take time lol. I will pop a reply once I am done. Thanks again!!!

0 Likes