Feedback on my store please!

Solved
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi,

I would like some feedback on our store please. It's women's clothing and accessories.

Thanks so much!

Jonathan

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 2 40

Hi Johnathan, 

You have a lovely store! A nice selection of products, I can tell you put a lot of care into curating your store's inventory.

I would like to see some social credibility on your site, for example, links to Instagram or Facebook pages for Roshanthy.  Here's a great article to check out "Social Proof: Your Most Influential Marketing Asset and How to Use It" as well as "Designing Social Proof Into Your Ecommerce Website". Even if you don't have many followers yet, it's still a good idea to connect a Facebook and Instagram page so you can start your online communities. With the help of influencers, you can start to grow a presence amoungst other peoples followers that you would like to become your own. Here's a range of info about working with influencers so you can decide what strategy will work best for your business.  

Your about us page is off to a good start, outlining that you have a good intention to ship out quality products to customers in order to satisfy their needs. However, it is lacking some character and authenticity of the brand, try be more specific about what those needs you're meeting are.  What style are you actively trying to provide for your womenswear - is it sophisticated, street, casual, workwear or all of the above? You state your store sells "attractive clothing and accessories to women of all ages everywhere that will not disappoint." This is a very broad and open-ended statement, it is also very subjective whether each individual will find what they're looking for. Unfortunately, in retail, it is very hard to please everyone at once! From what I can see, the products you've selected would be best suited to elegant more formal women looking for sophisticated clothes that are office appropriate. Narrowing down the target market you start with is very important for your targeted marketing. As on any ad platform, Google or Facebook for example, 'women' is a very large and competitive market to tackle. Check out this guide here for "The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own)". Also, I'm curious what does Roshanthy mean? If it has meaning, it is a good idea to include this for some personability in your site.

Try customer profiling to help you establish what type of women you're trying to appeal to. This is one of my favourite articles "Using Customer Profiles as a Filter for Making Better Business Decisions". 

Your site itself is off to a great start! I believe you just need to pay closer attention to your business plan, learning about your market, and generating some social credibility. Here's "The Ultimate Guide to Business Plans". I'm hopeful this will point you in the right direction!

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
318 1 21

Hello,

Nice store with good products.In addition to above suggestions I would like to add some more.

1. Logo - Its good to have a logo for your store which looks very proffessional. Please design a logo.

2. You can have some customer reviews for your products to increase your sales.

3. Its is important to get cross sales so add similar products to product details page.

4. Customers need to agree to your terms and condions before purchasing products from your store.

Thanks,

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
1665 24 174

Hello,

I had look into your store. Amazing Work on your store.
I have observed One of the item(https://roshanthy.com/collections/hats/products/soft-stretch-cotton-beanies) Gallery Images are not in equal size. Check It for remains too.
And I suggest you can post your products regularly on your store social media pages, It helps for increasing of your store traffic.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi Lisa,

Sorry for the late reply and belated Happy New Year!. Thanks very much for your feedback. I have added back my FB and Instagram links. I have also created a to do list to go through the articles you suggested and implement them.

Roshanthy is an indian girl's name. In english it means Rose as in the flower and also something to do with peace. I need to work out how to express that properly and the I'll add that into the About Us page.

Thanks so much and have a great day!

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0

test this post

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi !

Thanks very much for your suggestions. I have implemented them - my theme uses a collage presentation style now.

I also use KIT to make regular posts to my FB business page.

Kind Regards

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi,

Thanks very much for your suggestions - I have almost finalised the logo and will ensure customers  agree to terms and conditions 

Thank you!

0 Likes