Feedback on my store please ?

Tourist
23 0 3

Hello everybody,

I just finished my store 3 days ago and launch my campaign, and I brought approximatively 60 visitors daily but still, I have 0 add to cart, I think that my price are correct, my images are correct and my website is trustful. 

Would you please give me some feedback about how I can convert more ?

I even add a plugin to faster my checkout (checkout-x).

Link : https://lesamours.fr

Thanks a lot

1 Like
Tourist
6 1 1

If i could only read french but the banner is too big

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 3

Thank you for your answer

I just enable the translation, would you please take a look back at my store ? Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Vincent,

This is Brian from Magnet Audit.

I took a quick look at your Shopify site and identified a couple areas you might want to focus on in your next round of updates:

1. There doesn't seem to be any social media buttons on the site, at least not in an obvious place. 
  2. I'm going to assume that these are drop-shipped items. The challenge that dropshippers always face is how to make various different products look appealing together in collections. Often the mistake is to list a bunch of different kinds of items, and put them into collections that don't make sense. Instead I would suggest focusing on ONE product category, like the dogtags product on the home page, something that you're able to build a brand around, and see if you can get good traction on Instagram with it. Don't include hoodies and lamps, etc. You need to find a small niche of interested customers.

A full audit would turn up more, if you get through with the above and would like to try us out you can message me directly or visit our website to learn more.

All the Best!

Brian

Magnet Audit - Ecommerce Website Auditors
0 Likes