Feedback on my store, please

1 0 0

Hi. My site is www.emporiumdash.com. What's happening is I've got a few Facebook ads out, and I've optimized for Add to Cart which does get them to my website, but after looking a while they never purchase. I'm not sure why. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
27 4 8

Congratulations on your store!

I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved to help drive sales:

Home page:

- Add a social login

- make sure to add a favicon

- get a "real" email adress, like info@emporiumdash.com rather than a gmail one.

- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.

Product page:

- Some product descriptions are too short while some are really good. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.

- Collect reviews from your customers with Loox. If you don’t have customers yet you can use Product reviews to create some temporary ones.

- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.

- Add a footer to your site with all the relevant links: FAQ, shipping, returns, tracking...

Other:

- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.

- Add links to your footer for return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.

Good luck with your store! 

All the best,

Quentin

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. Abandoned cart emails are easy to create, and go a great length to pull back reluctant customers. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. Discounts are easy to create. Simply decide on the amount, generate a discount code, and leave it in the abandoned cart email. Feel free to discuss more in detail.
Try using AiTrillion.com for sending push notification and automatic emails when someone abandoned the cart. It is an integrated app with more than 8+ customer touchpoints.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @seasons-of-dawn 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
780 48 175

Hey Emporiumdash, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  4. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  5. Also, You have around 38 products and a visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
33 3 2

Hi, I'm not an expert or anything, but as a regular customer visiting your store, here's what I think:

• What do you sell, specifically?

Screenshot_1.png

If you sell everything and don't specify on anything, I don't think I will buy from you (unless you're Amazon). It's just, I don't know, feel like the store is not reliable when they sell everything there is.

• Website design

Screenshot_3.pngagain, when I look at this, I don't know what your store is all about. Looks more like a travel agency's website to me

Screenshot_4.pngfor some reason, I find this section unprofessional and reduce my trust in the store. Maybe it's just me.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes