Feedback on my store please!!

1 0 0

My store is fairly new and I am hoping to do things right from the get go!
I've red quite a bit on price points and the marketing side and i am starting to get visitors to my site but no purchases and nothing in shopping carts. 

any feedback would be helpful!

www.beerifyme.net

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
398 73 144

Hey, @BeerifyMe!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

I love your store vibe and the products that you're selling. They are interesting with a fun retro vibe. It's clear that you have a target audience in mind. Kudos on doing price point researches beforehand! This will help you in the long run. After going through your pages in detail, here are my suggestions that can improve your store's user experience.

1. Your store is currently missing the policy pages. Since you're an online store, it's important to have the necessary policy pages, such as Shipping and Return policies, to protect your business and your customers. They also add credibilities to your store and saves the potential customers from backing away or the hassle having to email you with questions. If you aren't sure what to write in these pages, Shopify offers policy generators right at your admin. Here's how to add policy pages to your store. Don't forget to read through the policies generated and update them accordingly so they reflect your business.
  2. With your products being creative, I'm curious why you don't have a logo for your brand. It's important to have a logo because a logo acts as the face of your brand. If you're a little hesitant because you aren't a graphic designer or you don't have a budget for logo designs, there are a few great free logo generators online, such as Hatchful and Logojoy. Let's come up with a logo that speaks your brand. To inspire you, here's a great post on 5 Easy to Use Online Logo Makers to Design Your Brand.
  3. I love the fact that you have you and your friend's faces on the product. You also have a great picture right at the homepage to build the brand. When I was browsing through your store, I want to learn more about you and what inspired you to come up with this brand. Yet, I can't find any information. Don't lose a sale because the visitor can't figure out who you are. You'd be surprised how many people want to get to know you a little more before making a purchase. Here's The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own). If you aren't sure how to connect the page to your theme after you've created the page, come check out how to add a webpage to the menu. Alternatively, you can create a section right at the homepage dedicated to About Us.
  4. When I browsed through your products, I noticed that you don't have a size chart for the socks. Is this product one size only? If so, which size is it? What fabric was it made from? There is some missing information on this product. Try to think if you're a customer, would you buy this product when you visit this page? For the koozies, I love the idea and it's time to juice your product page up a little to match your products. Remember, this is the last stop for you to convert the visitors into actual shoppers. Put more effort into the product pages to help you increase your conversion rate. If you aren't sure what to include or how to edit this page, here's Product Page Tune-Up: 9 Timeless Ways to Increase Conversions.
  5. When I was about to do a test order, I found out that your store only accepts PayPal. Is this intentional? If not, have you thought about which payment gateway provider you'd like to use so the customers can pay you other than PayPal? If Shopify Payments is available in your store, you can check out this guide to see if it's suitable for your business. If Shopify Payments isn't available for your store, you can check this list and see which payment gateways are available for you. Not all your visitors have a PayPal account. Don't let this be a reason for your visitors to leave your store empty-handed.

These are the minor tweaks I recommend you to check out and go through. When you have a moment, take some time to visit your favorite online stores. Take about an hour to take notes on what you like and dislike about them. Is the pop out ad distracting or helping you create interest? What are the colors used? What pages do they have? What are their product pages like? Once you have the notes, take a 15 minutes break and come back to your store. Start checking your notes and see how you can implement these designs in your store. Don't forget that with a paid plan, you have an hour design time with our Theme Support team. While some customizations are outside of the scope due to the time needed, feel free to reach out to our Support team at any time. We'd be happy to go through your requests and see how we can help.

After we've gone through the store designs, let's move on to your digital marketing strategies. You mentioned that you've done some research on the marketing side of things. I'm curious to learn what you've learned and what you're currently implementing to drive traffic to your store. I noticed that you don't have any social media buttons/links in your store. Have you been leveraging your social media followers? If so, I encourage you to set up social media links from the theme editor. You can do so by going to admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize. Once in the theme editor, on the left-hand panel, click on Theme settings > Social media.
14_31-67au3-q3tlr
Scroll down to Social accounts and you can enter your social media links.
14_32-w7gdl-wkoqq
When you're done, click Save at the top-right corner.

If you're new to digital marketing and want to learn more about various strategies, come check out Shopify Academy. It offers great free tutorials on a variety of digital marketing strategies. Just in case if you don't have a marketing budget set aside, you can check out this guide to see how to drive traffic to your store for free. 

I hope this information helps. Feel free to share your process or any questions you run into in this thread. I'm here to help. 

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
Highlighted

Do I trust you ? 

Hi @BeerifyMe 

Customized products are great to sell but why should anyone buy from you ? At the moment your website is lacking a few key things to convert those visitors into sales. I'd work on. 

• Home Page (flow)
  • About Page (tell your story) connect with visitor 
  • Contact Page 
  • Site Navigation
  • Logo

Product Page: I would add 

• Reviews and/or testimonials 
  • Detailed Description 
  • Product Tabs 

Footer: This is on every page and builds trust. I would add. 

• About
  • Contact 
  • FAQ's 
  • Social media 
  • Payment icons 
  • Policy Pages (privacy,terms,shipping,refund) 

Overall the potential to do well with custom products is high. Take advantage of this and fix up your website. I'll also send you a more detailed review in the next couple minutes so look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily. 

1. Get a Favicon- It adds uniqueness and amplifies branding

2. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
  3. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
  4. You need to work on your footer.
  5.  Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are the ones customers will look for.
    Your "About Us" page should be telling your customers why they should buy from you.

There you go! Just follow these small tips and tricks and build an online empire of your own. With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. It will be easy to give you more suggestions if you answer some more questions for me. Like how many visitors do you get daily? How do you connect and communicate with your visitors when they go without making a purchase?

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes