Feedback on my store please

2 0 0
www.vaultcountryclothing.com.au
I’m finding that google searches of keywords don’t show my website.
0 Likes

Hi @Penn 

Maggie from @Rockpapercopy  could probably help you out with this. 

I also noticed you have a nice website. I'd think about resizing the images. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like
Shopify Partner
853 32 242

Thanks for your recommendation 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Penn 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks Clayton_Bates
0 Likes

@Penn  no dramas at all. If you ever want to bounce any ideas of me you can reach me at the below link 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey Vaultcountryclothing, 

Though the first impression of the store is good but still, not being shown on google searches holds a big reason. I can confront you with some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1.  The major reason behind the site not shown on google searches is that Google has not indexed your website yet
    as it is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap.xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs. This will surely help in improving visibility in Google searches.
  2.  Apart from that, Favicon is missing.
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  4. Add some blogs as well to describe clearly.
  5. Add a better and clear description of your products.
  6. Also, You have ample of products and the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope the feedback serves you in an appropriate manner.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes