1. Make logo little bigger
2. Rearrange Menu to HOME | EBIKES | WHAT IS W-PAS? | ABOUT US | FAQS | CONTACT US
3. Make FREE SHIPPING much bolder and in a different color
4. WALLKE X3 PRO make this section more prominent and in tabular format
5. Footer can be improved
6. Make a product detail page more attractive so that visitors shall get product information and deal at one glance. Currently, you have black Friday deal below the fold.
Few pointers from my side;
- The top banner is too large for desktop and needs optimizing. (Remember, this is the first thing your visitor will see when they land on your homepage)
- You're selling a high-ticket product, add some USP's and make them clear for each product. Content sells high-ticket items.
- Optimize all of the images so that they are the same size. (This will tidy up the layout)
- Add a title to the review section.
- Your footer mentions that you only accept PayPal, do you accept other payment methods?
Hi Everyone, I am a new shopify seller.We sell really high quality Ebike to the United States market. I am hungry for feedback and I wonder how our store looks and feels for you guys! What could we do better? Here's my website (ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED): https://wallkeebike.com/ Cheers, WallkeEbike.
The store looks cool and a good feel throughout. But, certain amendments need to be made to make it more classy. Have a look at these suggestions to make your store look even better.
Hope your store gets improved.
Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.
After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.
Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.
I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .
After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .
You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.
Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course
To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
I took a glimpse at your store. I would like to suggest-
1. Add announcement bar and give a free shipping offer.
2. Are you giving loyalty reward points when visitors allow for web push notifications?
3. Add pop-up for a newsletter subscription box and delay it to 60 seconds so that it will give time to explore more products. And also try to add some reviews on your home page that enhances your SEO and ranking.
4. Your website is missing engagement and interactiveness. You need to walk the extra mile to capture your store visitors and convert them into sales. There are minor suggestions that might help you with your store conversions and engagement.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|