https://couplesjewellery.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 9 14

Hi @Seo_Expert ,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a great job on this website. It looks very professional!

On the site itself, there are just a couple of suggestions I'd make that I think could really help. You could consider creating original and innovative content to capture your customers. As explained by this blog post from 2013, content is crucial now to your website's success.

Remember, you no longer simply run a website. You now curate a source of educational information and entertainment. So there are two ways to provide content:

- create blogs this is super important and here's why.

- add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

But beyond that, consider what your content marketing strategy is going to be. I would recommend having a look at our partners' blog which explores the marketing funnel really well. This blog also provides further excellent posts for you to read at the bottom:

20-02-h68po-ebwdp

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1022 50 153

Hello @Seo_Expert

Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement these functionalities then you can install AiTrillion.com. It is an all in one Shopify app. It will help you to increase conversions and maximize engagement on your store.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Seo_Expert , 

I have walked through your store and noticed that you have a well designed the shop. But, some of the things are necessary to be improved.

1. The text says "Hundred of Happy customers" but there are only 2 reviews. You must add more reviews of your Happy customers.

screenshot-couplesjewellery.com-2020.02.20-19_25_38.png

2. The on-sale products should be on top so that your visitors should know about the discounted products.

screenshot-couplesjewellery.com-2020.02.20-19_28_50.png

3. There are no social media presence of your business. Presence on social media is really important as it increases the trust level and you get a free chance to drive social media audience.

4. It's difficult to differentiate between "Catalog" and "Shop." And, while we hover on Shop, the categories are confusing. There should be a main category and based on that sub categories must be listed below.

5. It's always better to display a best sellers category in the shop. 

Above is the brief of what's missing in your shop. From more details, you can go through a 5 min read http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie.

Thanks 

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes