Feedback on my store please!

Tourist
7 0 1
Hello,

I am looking for external opinions about my store. I would be really glad to hear your opinions on my shop.

https://rollins-shoes.com/

Thank you for your time and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Norbert

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Norbert_Torok 

Your store actually impressed me, beautiful design and I love to see how you make the shoes. It's amazing!

I just found few things to suggest:

- Blurry image in your sizing chart page. I guess many of your customers can come to the page for reference before placing an order :)Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 2.46.28 PM.png

- FAQs page: I'd suggest you put the questions in accordion, so your visitors can find the information much faster.

- Page speed: Generally, your pages perform very well but you can improve your page speed on mobile based on these suggestions: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fl1vejv6mo

- On mobile: There are few areas that have huge spacingRollins Shoes | Rollins Shoes 2020-02-27 14-57-08.png

- These two pictures are great together on Desktop but on mobile, from my personal perspective, they don't really get along. You might consider hiding them on mobile.Rollins Shoes | Rollins Shoes 2020-02-27 14-59-45.png

- To increase your conversion rate: I'd suggest you add social proof, testimonials and maybe countdown timer to your store to add more urgency (But I guess, you already know :)

Your store design actually wowed me and those I mentioned above are just small changes that you can do to be even better.

Best of luck!

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
278 14 54

Hi,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

Logo & Favicon :

Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust Badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.
    Example of Good Collection Page

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions and  cart drawer that will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.
  2. You Can Add Sticky Add to cart / Buy Now Bar on Your Product Page : Demo Example

This floating bar on the product page makes it impossible for your customers to miss checkout with the always visible Sticky Add to Cart Bar. Here the user can quickly select the variants, sizes and quantities for their order and checkout directly. You can use this app Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster
    Example of Good Product Page

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster

Example of Good Cart Page

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  3. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  4. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

App Integration :

Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion

1. Sticky Add to Cart Bar and Buy Now Button
  2. Sticky Checkout Bar
  3. Sticky Cart Icon
  4. Quick Buy Button
  5. Free Shipping Bar
  6. I Agree to the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
  7. Gift Wrapping
  8. Delivery Date Picker
  9. How Did You Know About Us
  10. Additional Cart Notes
  11. Trust Badges

Please check our fully functional Demo Store

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1502 93 331

Hey Rollins-Shoes,

In addition to the dropdown, the "Login" must also be placed on the top right of the header beside the shopping cart as well. Similarly, the "Search Bar" should also be placed beside the cart on the top right of the header apart from the dropdown. Apart from that, the following observations are important regarding your store:

1. "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" are a must for depicting site popularity and peculiarity.
  2. A strong social media presence is a crucial base component to include in any branding efforts. The addition of "Twitter and Linked in" to the footer would contribute to the overall customer association.
  3. Vertical alignment of the footer links is a must for better orientation.
  4. Newsletter should be shifted to the footer instead and space should be utilized for adding "testimonials" crucial for winning the customer trust and belief.
  5. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while social links should be placed below both of them.
  6. Brand promotion can be better carried out only if we add "Instagram images" near to the site footer.
  7. "Customer choice" can be better improved by adding product reviews below each item.
  8. A pile of all discounted items can be easily kept together if we add "Sale" section to the main menu.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1025 50 154

Hello @Norbert_Torok,

Your store looks very professional. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease bounce rate.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

- Add Reviews- It will help you in brand recognition and develop trust with other visitors.

- Add Loyalty Points and Rewards- This will help you to retain your customers and increase conversions.

- Add Web push notification- It will help you to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store.

- Add a LiveChatbot- To make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
367 42 75

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and you've done some amazing work! It was a really pleasant experience. I can see that you've received a lot of feedback from our community, so I'll just give you some of the most important points for me: 

Site Design and User Experience

• Pop-up interrupting user experience a little too soon. You should attempt to delay this popup until your customers have had a chance to browse your store a little. I was just enjoying watching the video in your banner and was interrupted. Not a great first experience. 
  • Put a link to your About Us in your footer
  • Some testimonials from bloggers or early access customers would be an incredible addition to your new line of beautiful products. These will help convert when you start to sell. 

How are you planning to market these products? Have you identified your target demographic? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 0 11

Hi @Norbert_Torok,

I agree with VictorBui that you've some extra spaces in your stores. But I personally loved that video that played on your landing page. It builds some trust to know where my shoes are coming from. Some few tweaks here and there and your Rollins will be ready to roll. 

Home Page

1) Your homepage is indeed professional and classy. There's a little problem in the order of the cards though - as a customer I'd want to see the catalog asap. Though you're indeed showing collections before, I'd still want to see the full catalog before the PROMO CARD Coupon. 

2) As a customer, I'd want to have more engagement with the store. More engagement leads to more sales conversions. You need to enhance your catalog to increase engagement. By removing boring background and adding attractive stickers you can achieve this goal. Apps like ModeMagic can do that for you and that too free for the first 5 makeovers (click here to get one).

Rollin.png

All the best for your store's success! Also if you think my post was helpful, please give it a like. :)

Sakshi | Growth Architect @ModeMagic
- If you think my reply was helpful, click Like to let me know!
- Want to boost sales conversion on your store? Click here for ModeMagic - An app that gives your store a makeover results in more engagement and conversions.
0 Likes