My site has been live a couple of weeks. I also have facebook page and Instagram. I've done a couple of promotions but not had many visitors and those that do visit don't stay long on average (ie 20 seconds).
I'd welcome any feedback.
I like the product. I’d get the “about us” down below in a link I’m sure you are great but you are selling your product put that first. Also your menu is a drop down. I like to see across the header what you have to offer I don’t want to go hunting for it Like if you are selling watches and bracelets have a photo of a watch that says watches. People are visual. They want to see photos and click to see the product.
I took a look at your store I'm no expert but as a customer that would buy products I'll give you my feedback. I had to go all the way down to the page to see some of your products. It was nice to read your story but I would put that at the bottom of the page or in the About Us page. The home page is too long as a customer I like precise pages and I'm very visual but scrolling and scrolling with too much reading makes me just close the page. Other thing is, no matter how much you scroll you should add a code for a sticky navigation bar so when people scroll down or up they always see the collections tabs you provide. This is useful to access the different catalogs you have without having to go all the way up.
That's my feedback you made a pretty nice store liked the colors and how it looks overall.
Hope you succeed,
Hi @Capestone !
1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
3. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congratulations on your store. After spending few minutes on your store, I have some suggestions on your Product Listing page for better chance of gaining sales.
1. Make Header bar sticky
This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.
2. Page Header
First-time visitors are people who have no previous interaction with your brand. Therefore, landing directly on a category page might be confusing if they cannot tell within a few seconds what types of products are included. You can add an inspirational banner, a descriptive header, and images of the best sellers will instantly inform visitors about the whole category and inspire them to scroll further down the page.
I think that Filtering option is the very fundamental thing of every e-commerce website, but here I can't find it. Some fundamental filtering options are indispensable:
I found that there are many products in your store right now so using 'Sort' option must be obviously. This assures people about the product range and gives them reasons to invest more time on the page.
While product listing pages are type-sensitive, which means only certain types of products are supposed to be displayed in a specific category, recommending relevant products for up-selling and cross-selling can be done in the form of category recommendation.
I hope that some of my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that to your store. Furthermore, you can check out this article to optimize your Product Listing page.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. Add the business address or email id in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. A FAQ would be useful!
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!