Feedback on my store please

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

I would love to get some feedback on my store. I am still working on designing new products. I want some serious feedback before spending in money with marketing. 

Thank you

www.shannonaliciallc.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @shannabyrd 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

shannspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Balancing color, font and images etc.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do on page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you so much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I have been making the changes you recommended. What is USP Human Touch? 

0 Likes