Feedback on my store please!!

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Just looking for feedback on my store as I’m almost completely done , thanks !!

https://monoporium.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Ronannwebpage? you need to post the link

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Just forgot to post link haha, updated it

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Ronann,

The store, although I know you're going for minimalistic. It way too minimalistic. There's no story telling at all. Why would I want to spend 59 AUD when I go to a local myers/david jones and buy a shirt on sale or 10-20$.

You will need to build your brand and tell a story. ESPECIALLY on the product page. Just way too empty for a one product store.

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 105

Hi @Ronann

Have seen your store, and I know you want to make it simple and clean. But maybe it's too simple. 

Here are my suggestions: 

- Have more sections on your homepage:

+ Banners including CTA buttons

+ Your story

+ Featured collections

+ Gallery (many fashion businesses do that)

+ Talk about your products

Here are some suggestions for you to add to the homepage. 

- I think you can add a Buy now button on this product page. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601263721690.png

- I see you're having sticky add to cart on your product page. It's very good, but if you want to make it have more meaning, you need to have more content on your product pages like reviews, story,...

ConveyLego0612_1-1601263791761.png

- I think some texts are too small to see. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601263975567.png

- Your products are quite expensive, so I think you need to have some ways to increase your social proof to smt that will make your customer trust it's a good quality product. 

Maybe you create a small discount event. But just discounting a small amount is suitable like 10% or 15%. 

- And about the gallery, I see you're building your Instagram account, so you can try to create an Instagram gallery to show your Insta content. 

You can check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free and very easy-to-use. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
573 12 158

Hi @Ronann !

Welcome to Shopify!

I like your store design, it is minimalistic and simple.  The customer will not feel lost.

Add about us page - I could not find it.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes