Feedback on my store please.

Solved
IainMac
2 0 0
Hi all, I have recently set up my store. LadiesLoveGemSets.com and could do with all the help that I can get. My site has been up for a month now and still received no sales. I ran a couple of Facebook ads, got hunderds of likes but no conversions. How can I improve both site and sales. Any help would be greatly appreviated.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2440 141 440

Hello @IainMac, I hope you are doing well! Here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

- You should maximize customer engagement in your store which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store & convert them into your prospective or paying customers. In an online store due to lack of communication with customers, you have to engage them with the help of eCommerce engagement tools. Entice your customers by giving them rewards and you can give them welcome points. Loyalty points can be given on birthdays, signing up, leaving a review, follow or share on social media. Develop such marketing strategies and target customers in that way. It helps in increasing the repeat purchases. 

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. 

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @IainMac 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 22-35

ladiesspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

reduce space.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Optimize your footer with social links
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do some SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
IainMac
2 0 0

Hi there, thank you for your most valuable insight and information it is much appreciated.

I would love to implement all of the changes that you suggest. However, I will have to learn how to do them first. 

It is nice to know that there are people who are willing to help.

What do you suggest should be my first step.

Thankfully yours,

Iain MacSween

0 Likes