Feedback on my store please!!!

amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello everyone,

My store went live today I've been sweating all day and waiting for the Shopify ping that lets me know someone bought something. It's not happened I've had 60 visitors (from 7am - 8pm tonight) and no sales. I've seen the analytics; but wanted to chuck it out there to you all, hide behind the sofa and see what your thoughts are please? All feedback appreciated, I'll try not to cry

Thank you so much!

www.wearandtearltd.com

Ann

0 Likes

Hey Ann, can you provide a link to your store?

Don't be discouraged on the first day, it can take hundreds if not thousands of visitors before you make your first sale.

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
0 Likes
amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1

I forgot to put it in the post, sorry! It's 

www.wearandtearltd.com

Thank you!

0 Likes

Awesome, the bracelets look great. Here are some suggestions:

• If the VIP is the signature piece it should be the first thing in your header and before the collections rather than the bottom of the page
  • Your shipping is confusing, the footer says shipped and delivered in 48 hours, there's no shipping policy, and there's no shipping calculation in checkout, then when I look at the FAQ it says 5-7 business days
  • Clarify if VAT is included in pricing
  • Think about including images of the bracelets on wrists with different skin tones on the product pages

Overall I would recommend being patient. 60 visitors is good on day one, but like I said it can take thousands to get the first sales. Are you doing any targeted advertising or promotion?

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
0 Likes
amiddlebrough
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much for looking at my store! I appreciate it, and that's all really helpful advice. Yes, I'm doing a YouTube/google ads campaign and an Instagram campaign. I will get those changes done and try to be more patient!

0 Likes