Hey @Jamiemoakes, Welcome to community! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You have designed a great store, great layout and it looks professional. Here is the feedback on your store:
- On the homepage, add a section of collection. Also, you can add a section of 'Shop by Brands'.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Write prodct descritptions in bullet points instead of paragraphs
- Add trust badges & reviews are very important in eCommerce to make people trust your brand and store. Add it on the homepage and product page.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
Add customer engagament tools in your store. It's important to add engagement tools for consistent sales. If your store is not engaging it might lead to high bounce rate and low sales.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.
I have checked out through the website and i am very impressed with this because it is nicely done with a great customization and style but there are some trending features that you need to add to your store before you start doing marketing implementation there but i can see there.
Let's discuss about this
This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.
We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:
The home page:
1.The main banner should be have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.
2.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
3.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
4.Testimonials can be added for building trust.
The Cart Page:
1.Add Terms and Conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges
Do On Page SEO for better conversion and sales.
Check this apps:
1.Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout
2.Voila, Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)
Best of luck with your store.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available.