Feedback on my store, please.

PSBlakemore
3 0 0

Hi, I'm relatively new to the Shopify environment. I've built a few sites and thought it would be good to get some feedback from those in the know.

Store url: https://skinhq-dev.myshopify.com

Just looking to get general feedback on what I could improve? I really like building with Shopify and am looking to submit an application to join the community that builds theme for the Theme Store.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Hello @PSBlakemore ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

-> You can Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

-> Provide sign up options by social media.

-> Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

I hope you get my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
PSBlakemore
3 0 0

Thanks. Those are good points.

I'm currently adding in TrustPilot integration for the testimonials and Shopify's own reviews app.

Appreciate the feedback.  

0 Likes
PSBlakemore
3 0 0

No thanks .
I'm the developer and don't really want to pay someone on fiverr.com to build it for me.

0 Likes

@PSBlakemore 

It's my pleasure:)

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes

Hi @PSBlakemore 

Just now i came across your post, i would like to give few suggestions, i hope you will take into consideration

->Rewards : Customer reward programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can offer rewards for Registration, subscription.

->Buy Now Button is basically a shortcut to buy one of your products. Customers don’t need to go to a separate page to finalize their order.

1. Reduces checkout time

2. Increases the conversions on your site

3. Almost doubles the number of orders

4. Improves   User experience

->Wishlist and recently viewed items are great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising. These also helps in promoting through messages and mails .To drag customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy the product.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes