Feedback on my store please

Highlighted
2 0 0

hello Guys. I have started my online store a few weeks ago focussing on specifically selling Gray coloured clothes for both men and women. however, I am getting approx 100 visitors a day but still haven't received any sales. it would be with great pleasure if anyone would be able to give me any feedback on my store. www.wolf-grey.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Interesting idea for a store and a way to carve out a niche. Here are some ways to help clean up the site and make it pop more.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure your footer links to your sizing guide chart. This will help build trust with your customers and set expectations

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

3. I would be careful on your font choice as it can be hard to read at times.

4. Carousels kills conversions rates ... use as few images as you can on any carousel.

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a product description as this is where you sell your product and convince someone to buy

2. Add your shipping and return/refund policy to all product pages. This is something that all buyers look for

3. Add a sizing guide to each product page as a link. Right now it gets lost in all the test around it.

4. Add a section for most viewed product or other popular products at the bottom of each product page. ASOS does a good job of this.. when in doubt look to them for what is a best/common practice.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for you're feedback! I appreciate it alot!
0 Likes