Feedback on my store please

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello,

I started my store about 1 month ago. You can see here www.dash.photo 

We sell framed prints, canvas prints and other photo products. Im finding we are getting plenty of traffic via facebook advertising, but not sales. Nobody is getting to the check out state. We have done 6 sales in 4 weeks. 

Can anyone see anything that is obviously wrong? 

Any advise welcome. 

Steven 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Steven,

Congratulations on the launch of your store!

With 6 sales in 4 weeks, you are luckier than most store owners here. Don't lose hope! You are on the right track.

How have you been marketing your store so far? I suggest you check out this marketing checklist from Shopify: https://www.shopify.com/blog/make-your-first-sale. There's a lot of stuff here, but I suggest you start with the free ones if you don't have the budget for paid marketing at the moment.

Good luck!

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hiya,

Thank you for the reply. I hadn't read this article so thank you. I have been driving traffic through facebook posts and ads. Ive spent similar on what I have taken in to the store and i feel the 6 sales came from people who would know me anyway so I'm not sure they are relevant. 

I will read through the article and put these things into play. I think the first paragraph really sums up what i was starting to do - tweak my site thinking there was something wrong. 

Thanks,

Steven 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @dashdotphoto 

I suggest to create some essential pages like

• Shipping
  • Returns and refunds
  • Support/Contact (try improve your current one)
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms of service

Link them in your footer and you might see your conversion create increase!

Developer of Delm ‑ Delivery Message
Estimated delivery date & order deadline for product pages
0 Likes