Feedback on my store please

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Greetings,

I've been working on my site for a while now. Feedback would be appreciated.

I got the everything template because it had these advantages:

- adding products to the store from the main page

- friendlier product page

but I am not that happy with the blogging part and other things. 

I'd appreciare if you let me know what you think: https://WhatNaturalsLove.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the asking for email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together. Also make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions to make your store look consistent

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. Unless you plan to write a lot for the blog, I would move the link from your main menu to your footer

Product Page Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional. The sizing chart link should be near where people pick their size

2. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A few products I saw only had one or two

4. I would break out customer reviews  from the tabbed box area and make it its own section. That way customers don't miss it. The stars section below the product title can be hard to see right now

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site and help with SEO. Some product only has one line for a product description, which is to short

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you. This is very, very helpful. 

Do you have a template you'd recommend that include a product page like you describe? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@MireilleLiong wrote:

Thank you. This is very, very helpful. 

Do you have a template you'd recommend that include a product page like you describe? 

We generally tell clients ASOS is a good place to start and get inspired on what to include on your product page and how you can layout it out. The goal should always be keep a clean and easy to read product page.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi MireilleLiong,

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes