Hi, I launched my store about two weeks now, I have some visits but still don't have any sale, can anyone help me by giving me feedback on my store. I'm not sure if it is the store or that it is the marketing strategy because as I said so, I did have some store visits.
Thanks in advance.
Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Hi @Percepsun welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with different titles and posting them on different social media platforms will be helpful.
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. A minimum of 3-4 images must be there for every product so this will help the customer review the product from every angle and will give a detailed description of the product.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Welcome to the shopify family just visited your website. You can add A ‘Related Items’ feature on an ecommerce site creates the desirable stickiness effect that so many marketers strive to achieve.
Do you know about the application Descrii, it is a description generator application which will help you for the more to describe your products in a unique way.
You can edit your description directly from the app using the provided rich-text editor with more features than Shopify's' own product description editor.