Feedback on my store please.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I launched my store about two weeks now, I have some visits but still don't have any sale, can anyone help me by giving me feedback on my store. I'm not sure if it is the store or that it is the marketing strategy because as I said so, I did have some store visits.

www.percepsun.com

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Percepsun,

General

• Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • Make sure your footer has shipping, returns/refunds, contact us, and an about us section at the very least.
  • The Footer section needs to be organized.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • Generally with products like this i recommend an instagram integration. Get a feed on your home page.

Product

• No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
70 3 9

Capturefsfa.JPG

When we create a business it has to be workable. And pricing whether product price or shipping price has to be realistic.

Your store says 'Free worldwide shipping'. So....is it workable?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and add some product that is really selling or links to your collection pages

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I would move them from your main menu and put them in the footer

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together build your brand when all the shots have the same background on your collection page.

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do shipping

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO.

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
299 11 62

Hi @Percepsun  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with different titles and posting them on different social media platforms will be helpful.
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. A minimum of 3-4 images must be there for every product so this will help the customer review the product from every angle and will give a detailed description of the product.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

Welcome to the shopify family just visited your website. You can add A ‘Related Items’ feature on an ecommerce site creates the desirable stickiness effect that so many marketers strive to achieve.

Do you know about the application Descrii, it is a description generator application which will help you for the more to describe your products in a unique way. 

You can edit your description directly from the app using the provided rich-text editor with more features than Shopify's' own product description editor.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes