Feedback on my store, please!

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello there!

I launched my website about a month ago, I've created a video for Fb ads, I am getting many views but no sales :(
Could you please give met your feedback?, I'll truly appreciate it, https://honeyandnature.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi HoneyandNature,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
Homepage
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • You should add a headline and a call to action button on your hero image section.
Product
  • I see, duplicate share buttons. You have to remove one of them.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi,

Great job on generally designing your website. It really appears that you have put in a lot of work into addressing many of the most common issues that new websites run into.

With that in mind though, you do have a very narrow product line and that means you also need a very unique targeted advertising campaign to compliment your site. While FB is an excellent place to begin your ad campaign, without being sure you're targeting the most appropriate audience, you might be burning through your advertising budget.

I suggest looking for an App on the Shopify App store like AdScale in order to not only aid you in targeting but also retargeting your customers as they view, leave, and then potentially return to your store. If AdScale isn't your flavor though, there are plenty of other free Apps with site analyzers that might help you further optimize your store beyond your advertising. 

All of this together should give you a better shot at turning those views into the sales you deserve.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to drop us a line.

I hope that I've been of help!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like