Feedback on my store please!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello everyone!

I started my online store a couple of months ago. https://sunnypossum.com

I have been getting plenty of traffic in the last couple of weeks, but not a single sale. 

I would really appreciate some feedback and advice on what to improve! Please tell me why you would NOT buy from my store!

Thanks a lot!

Julia

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Your store lacks branding and an identity. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. The t-shirt needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi SunnyPossum,

General
  • I can't see any phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I didn't see an About us page. You can create one. It helps to improve relations with you and customers.
Homepage
  • Display live chat on the bottom right corner of your store. It's like a standard place for live chat.
  • You should add an interesting title and call-to-action button to your hero image.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and the time spent on your store.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Thank you very much for a great feedback! I have also used your free tool at FnLabs to check my site, and got more feedback. It will keep me busy for a while and hope i will be able to improve my store!

Thanks a gain,

Julia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Thank you DuaneBrown!

I will definitely use your advice to improve my store!

Best regards,

Julia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi ,

How has the traffic been? As your question seems more directed at marketing you might consider making a post in the Shopify Ecommerce Marketing forum.

With that in mind, you might also consider trying out a Free store analyzer tool to double check your work since we cannot always catch every detail and these details can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes if need be.

Moreover, since you have already begun advertising, you should use an an AI automated advertising system to avoid significantly under-utilizing all that hard work you've put into your site. An AI automated system for cross channel and platform advertising, synchronization, as well as bid and budget automatons can be the difference in time saved managing your account, targeted advertising and increasing conversion rates. There are plenty of options in the Shopify App store, but of course I am partial to AdScale's!

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes