Feedback on my store please

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi please could you give me some feedback on my store please, its taken me a while to do it myself and am sure I have missed a lot of what I should put in,

Thank you - Jane 

chillilane.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
I suggest you can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
You can post your items on Instagram and Facebook it helps for to increasing the sales.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
I hope these are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Thank you so much I need to really study how to ad all of that but will find it - really thank you :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @chillilane 

Hi @chillilane 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Another thing you might want to add is social media links. Creating some social media accounts can be a great way to drive organic traffic to your store.

You might consider adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Did you think about adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course 

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Thanks so much for the very good feedback.
I managed to get reviews on but it’s under each product and I’m trying to get them into reviews under the menus or on the side bar (having trouble with that) I’ve had 2 very good reviews and want to save them in the right place for people to see, they are under 2 of the scarves already sold.

I will have to see how to add FAQ
and want to try and import my blog from Wordpress, and it’s a good idea about urgency.

Thanks very much I shall follow your advice.

0 Likes